The so-called comfort armchair combines the advantages of an armchair with the rest of a bed, resulting in an innovative product for hospitals, clinics, residences, and even home use. It is an armchair with synchronized movement of the backrest and feet, thanks to an electric mechanism. It is ergonomic, stable and easy to manoeuvre, being able to tilt to a completely horizontal position avoiding uncomfortable accessories, ideal for resting during long periods of waiting, such as overnight.
- Length 700mm seated and 1800mm lying down.
- Height of 450mm at the seat, and 1250mm in total.
- Width of 450mm in the seat, and 650mm in total.
- Maximum recommended weight 135kg.
- Static support options: 4 castors, 4 fixed support blocks or combination of 2 castors and 2 blocks.
- Abrasion and stain resistant upholstery.
- Robust, light and attractive structure, made of high quality steel, for continuous use.
- Special anti-corrosion EPOXI powder coating, polyester free.
- Easily foldable armrests.
- It has an extension mechanism to stretch the legs comfortably.